There are several ways you can be part of the initiative to improve Indiana through the power of high-quality early education.
- Volunteer. We’re always seeking volunteers who are eager to support our efforts, either by working with children or by helping improve our centers.
- Donate. Support our efforts to give all children access to high-quality early education with a donation.
- Attend an event. From the Child Care Answers Gala to the Auxiliary Style Show, each year brings several opportunities to support Early Learning Indiana while having fun.
- Apply for a job. There’s no better way to make a direct impact on early education than to work for us.
- Join the Day Nursery Auxiliary. Become a part of a long tradition of supporting early childhood care and education in Indiana as an Auxiliary member.
- Partner. Join our efforts to expand early learning opportunities across the state.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Early Learning Indiana. We hope you’ll find advancing early childhood education in Indiana as rewarding as we do.