Early Learning Indiana is committed to fostering a supportive work environment that empowers employees by giving them the resources and confidence they need to teach, nurture, and protect the children we serve.
“Ask me what I love most about Day Early Learning, and I’ll tell you it’s how the children come first in everything we do.”
– Sarah Parks, Director of Curriculum
Are you interested in joining the Early Learning Indiana team? Click the links below to learn more about our current openings.
We offer great benefits to all employees who work at least 30 hours a week.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available for you and your family after 30 days of employment
- 401(K) savings opportunities with up to a 5% employer match after 1 year of service
- Life and disability insurance at no cost to you after 1 year of service.
- 40 – 60 % discount on child care rates
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Up to 18 days of paid vacation per year that begins accruing after 90 days.
- 125 savings plan for child care, medical, and dental expenses
- Free parking at our administration headquarters and some locations