Ensuring great early learning opportunities for Indiana’s youngest citizens is no small task. For more than a century, we have dedicated ourselves to fostering a supportive work environment that empowers and enables our employees to teach, nurture, and protect the children we serve. Additionally, we serve families, child care providers, and the community as we work to enhance access to, and the quality of, child care services in throughout the state of Indiana. We invite you to explore opportunities with ELI and discover how we can work together to guarantee our children get a great start at life.
Are you interested in joining the Early Learning Indiana team? View our Current Openings.
“ASK ME WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT DAY EARLY LEARNING, AND I’LL TELL YOU IT’S HOW THE CHILDREN COME FIRST IN EVERYTHING WE DO.” – SARAH PARKS, Manager of Quality Initiatives
We offer great benefits to all employees who work at least 30 hours a week.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available for you and your family after 30 days of employment
- 401(K) savings opportunities with up to a 5% employer match after 1 year of service
- Life and disability insurance at no cost to you after 1 year of service.
- 40 – 60% discount on child care rates
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Up to 18 days of paid vacation per year that begins accruing immediately on hire date
- Flexible Spending Account plans available for child care, medical, and dental expenses
- Free parking at our administration headquarters and most center locations
Professional Development for teachers
We’re looking for people who understand the importance of early childhood education and are able to translate that into the classroom. We are committed to providing our employees the opportunities for professional growth and development through:
- 20 hours of paid training (i.e. first aid and CPR certification)
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Financial Assistance – Up to 90% educational assistance to complete your CDA, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (IAEYC partnership)
- Education reimbursement program
- Salary Increases for completion of CDA, AA, BA
- Child Care Answers training opportunities